Polynesian chickens in the New World: a detailed application of a commensal approach
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Oceania Publications
Archaeology in Oceania
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 101–119, July 2013
How to Cite
Storey, A. A., Quiroz, D., Beavan, N. and Matisoo-Smith, E. (2013), Polynesian chickens in the New World: a detailed application of a commensal approach. Archaeology in Oceania, 48: 101–119. doi: 10.1002/arco.5007
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Allan Wilson Centre for Molecular Ecology and Evolution
- University of Auckland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!