Distribution and extirpation of pigs in Pacific Islands: a case study from Palau
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Oceania Publications
Archaeology in Oceania
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 141–153, December 2013
How to Cite
Clark, G., Petchey, F., Hawkins, S., Reepmeyer, C., Smith, I. and Masse, W. B. (2013), Distribution and extirpation of pigs in Pacific Islands: a case study from Palau. Archaeology in Oceania, 48: 141–153. doi: 10.1002/arco.5012
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Australian Research Council Discovery Grant
- School of Culture, History and Language at The Australian National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!