First settlement of Remote Oceania: earliest sites in the Mariana Islands By Mike T. Carson Springer, New York 2014 ISBN 978-3-319-01046-5 (pb); 978-3-319-01047-2 (ebook). Pp. ix + 149. €49.99 (pb), €41.64 (e).
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
© 2014 Oceania Publications
Archaeology in Oceania
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 119–120, July 2014
How to Cite
Rieth, T. M. (2014), First settlement of Remote Oceania: earliest sites in the Mariana Islands By Mike T. Carson Springer, New York 2014 ISBN 978-3-319-01046-5 (pb); 978-3-319-01047-2 (ebook). Pp. ix + 149. €49.99 (pb), €41.64 (e). Archaeology in Oceania, 49: 119–120. doi: 10.1002/arco.5029
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!