Antiparkinsonian Effects of Novel Adenosine A2A Receptor Antagonists
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Archiv der Pharmazie
Volume 344, Issue 1, pages 20–27, January 2011
How to Cite
Drabczyńska, A., Zygmunt, M., Sapa, J., Filipek, B., Müller, C. E. and Kieć-Kononowicz, K. (2011), Antiparkinsonian Effects of Novel Adenosine A2A Receptor Antagonists. Arch. Pharm., 344: 20–27. doi: 10.1002/ardp.201000124
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2010
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: NN 405 297 836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!