Synthesis and Molecular Modeling Studies of Anti-inflammatory Active 1H-Pyrrolizine-5-carboxamides
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Archiv der Pharmazie
Volume 344, Issue 1, pages 56–65, January 2011
How to Cite
Barsoum, F. F. (2011), Synthesis and Molecular Modeling Studies of Anti-inflammatory Active 1H-Pyrrolizine-5-carboxamides. Arch. Pharm., 344: 56–65. doi: 10.1002/ardp.201000166
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!