These two authors contributed equally to this article.
Synthesis and In-Vitro Antimycobacterial Activity of Fluoroquinolone Derivatives Containing a Coumarin Moiety
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Archiv der Pharmazie
Volume 344, Issue 12, pages 802–809, December 2011
How to Cite
Guo, Q., Liu, M.-L., Feng, L.-S., Lv, K., Guan, Y., Guo, H.-Y. and Xiao, C.-L. (2011), Synthesis and In-Vitro Antimycobacterial Activity of Fluoroquinolone Derivatives Containing a Coumarin Moiety. Arch. Pharm., 344: 802–809. doi: 10.1002/ardp.201000256
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- National S&T Major Special Project on Major New Drug Innovation. Grant Number: 2009ZX09301-003
- Central Public-Interest Scientific Institution Basal Research Fund. Grant Number: IMBF200912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!