Synthesis of a New Series of Phosphonylated 1,2,3-Triazoles as Acyclic Analogs of Ribavirin
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Archiv der Pharmazie
Volume 346, Issue 9, pages 677–687, September 2013
How to Cite
Głowacka, I. E., Balzarini, J. and Wróblewski, A. E. (2013), Synthesis of a New Series of Phosphonylated 1,2,3-Triazoles as Acyclic Analogs of Ribavirin. Arch. Pharm., 346: 677–687. doi: 10.1002/ardp.201300156
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Medical University of Lodz (503/3-014-01/503-01)
- National Science Centre under Decision UMO-2011/01/D/NZ4/01276
- KU Leuven (GOA no. 10/014)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!