Geophysical investigation of the site of the former monastic settlement, Clonard, County Meath, Ireland
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January/March 2006
How to Cite
Gibson, P. J. and George, D. M. (2006), Geophysical investigation of the site of the former monastic settlement, Clonard, County Meath, Ireland. Archaeol. Prospect., 13: 45–56. doi: 10.1002/arp.265
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2005
- The Heritage Council
- Royal Irish Academy
- Bishop of Meath
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!