Geochemistry as an aid in archaeological prospection and site interpretation: current issues and research directions
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 35–51, January/March 2009
How to Cite
Oonk, S., Slomp, C. P. and Huisman, D. J. (2009), Geochemistry as an aid in archaeological prospection and site interpretation: current issues and research directions. Archaeol. Prospect., 16: 35–51. doi: 10.1002/arp.344
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2008
- NWO-BBO programme
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!