Th2-oriented profile of male offspring T cells present in women with systemic sclerosis and reactive with maternal major histocompatibility complex antigens
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 445–450, February 2002
How to Cite
Scaletti, C., Vultaggio, A., Bonifacio, S., Emmi, L., Torricelli, F., Maggi, E., Romagnani, S. and Piccinni, M.-P. (2002), Th2-oriented profile of male offspring T cells present in women with systemic sclerosis and reactive with maternal major histocompatibility complex antigens. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 46: 445–450. doi: 10.1002/art.10049
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2000
- Italian Association for Cancer Research
- the European Economic Community
- 1Pathogenesis: immune aspects. In: ClementsPJ, FurstED, editors. Systemic sclerosis. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins; 1996. p. 229–50..
- 2Systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). In: RoseNE, MackayIR, editors. The autoimmune diseases. 3rd ed. San Diego: Academic Press; 1998. p. 317–42., .
- 15Human cytogenetics. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1992., .