Comparative assessment of leflunomide and methotrexate for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, by dynamic enhanced magnetic resonance imaging
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 366–372, February 2002
How to Cite
Reece, R. J., Kraan, M. C., Radjenovic, A., Veale, D. J., O'Connor, P. J., Ridgway, J. P., Gibbon, W. W., Breedveld, F. C., Tak, P. P. and Emery, P. (2002), Comparative assessment of leflunomide and methotrexate for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, by dynamic enhanced magnetic resonance imaging. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 46: 366–372. doi: 10.1002/art.10084
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2001
- Aventis Pharma
- 9Magnetic resonance imaging-determined synovial membrane and joint effusion volumes in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis: comparison with the macroscopic and microscopic appearance of the synovium. Arthritis Rheum 1997; 40: 1856–67., , , , , .
- 15the Leflunomide Rheumatoid Arthritis Investigators Group. Treatment with leflunomide slows radiographic progression of rheumatoid arthritis: results from three randomized controlled trials of leflunomide in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 495–505., , , , ,
- 16the Norwegian Arthritis Study Group. Radiologic evidence of disease modification in rheumatoid arthritis patients treated with cyclosporine: results of a 48-week multicenter study comparing low-dose cyclosporine with placebo. Arthritis Rheum 1994; 37: 1506–12.,
- 20Modulation of inflammation and metalloproteinase expression in synovial tissue by leflunomide and methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: findings in a prospective, randomized, double-blind, parallel-design clinical trial in thirty-nine patients at two centers. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 1820–30., , , , , , et al.