Immunosuppressive therapy in lupus nephritis: The Euro-Lupus Nephritis Trial, a randomized trial of low-dose versus high-dose intravenous cyclophosphamide
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 2121–2131, August 2002
How to Cite
Houssiau, F. A., Vasconcelos, C., D'Cruz, D., Sebastiani, G. D., Garrido, E. d. R., Danieli, M. G., Abramovicz, D., Blockmans, D., Mathieu, A., Direskeneli, H., Galeazzi, M., Gül, A., Levy, Y., Petera, P., Popovic, R., Petrovic, R., Sinico, R. A., Cattaneo, R., Font, J., Depresseux, G., Cosyns, J.-P. and Cervera, R. (2002), Immunosuppressive therapy in lupus nephritis: The Euro-Lupus Nephritis Trial, a randomized trial of low-dose versus high-dose intravenous cyclophosphamide. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 46: 2121–2131. doi: 10.1002/art.10461
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2001
- European League Against Rheumatism
- 15The European Consensus Study Group for Disease Activity in SLE. Disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: report of the Consensus Study Group of the European Workshop for Rheumatology Research. II. Identification of the variables indicative of disease activity and their use in the development of an activity score. Clin Exp Rheumatol 1992; 10: 541–7., , , , , , et al, and
- 16Management of lupus nephritis. Kidney Int 1996; 49 Suppl 53: S88–92., , , .
- 19European Mycophenolate Mofetil Cooperative Study Group. Placebo-controlled study of mycophenolate mofetil combined with cyclosporin and corticosteroids for prevention of acute rejection. Lancet 1995; 345: 1321–5.