Short-term outcomes of acute knee injuries: Does the provider make a difference?
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 361–365, 15 August 2002
How to Cite
Amadio, P. C., Gabriel, S. E., Yawn, B. P., Harmsen, W. S., Ilstrup, D. M. and Hill, J. (2002), Short-term outcomes of acute knee injuries: Does the provider make a difference?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 47: 361–365. doi: 10.1002/art.10537
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2000
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Grant Number: 1A 1737
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1-AR-30852
- 6AAOS Task Force on Evidence Based Medicine: Clinical algorithm on knee injury. Chicago: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; 1998.
- 8AAOS. AAOS Normative Data Study and Outcomes Instruments. URL: http//18.104.22.168/research/normstdy/main.cfm. Accessed June 18, 2002.