Identical twins with macrophagic myofasciitis: Genetic susceptibility and triggering by aluminic vaccine adjuvants?
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 543–545, 15 October 2002
How to Cite
Guis, S., Mattei, J. P., Nicoli, F., Pellissier, J. F., Kaplanski, G., Figarella-Branger, D., Manez, G. C., Antipoff, G. M. and Roudier, J. (2002), Identical twins with macrophagic myofasciitis: Genetic susceptibility and triggering by aluminic vaccine adjuvants?. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 47: 543–545. doi: 10.1002/art.10666
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2001
- 3Macrophagic myofasciitis: a reaction to intramuscular injections of aluminum-containing vaccines [abstract]. J Neurol 1999; 246 Suppl 1: I19., , , , , , et al.
- 4Whipple's disease without malabsorption: new atypical features. Q J Med 1997; 90: 765–72., , , .