A new conformational epitope generated by the binding of recombinant 70-kd protein and U1 RNA to anti–U1 RNP autoantibodies in sera from patients with mixed connective tissue disease
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 3273–3282, December 2002
How to Cite
Murakami, A., Kojima, K., Ohya, K., Imamura, K. and Takasaki, Y. (2002), A new conformational epitope generated by the binding of recombinant 70-kd protein and U1 RNA to anti–U1 RNP autoantibodies in sera from patients with mixed connective tissue disease. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 46: 3273–3282. doi: 10.1002/art.10677
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2002
- 3Autoantibodies to nonhistone nuclear antigens. In: GuptaS, TalalN, editors. Immunology of rheumatic diseases. New York: Plenum Press; 1985. p. 197–219., .
- 5Purification of the individual snRNPs U1, U2, U5 and U4/U6 from HeLa cells and characterization of their protein constituents. EMBO J 1986; 13: 3509–16., .
- 8Autoantibodies against small nuclear ribonucleoprotein components. J Rheumatol 1987; 14 Suppl 13: 78–82..
- 10Clinical significance and evaluation of MESACUP RNP, Sm, SS-A and SS-B kit. J Med Pharm Sci 1993; 29: 765–73., .
- 12Quantitative determination that one of two potential RNA-binding domains of the A protein component of the U1 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein complex binds with high affinity to stem-loop II of U1 RNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1990; 87: 6393–7., , .
- 18Preliminary diagnostic criteria for classification of mixed connective tissue disease. In: KasukawaR, SharpGC, editors. Mixed connective tissue disease and antinuclear antibodies. Amsterdam: Excerpta Medica; 1987. p. 41–7., , , , , , et al: