Measurement of radiographic joint space width in the tibiofemoral compartment of the osteoarthritic knee: Comparison of standing anteroposterior and Lyon Schuss views
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 378–384, February 2003
How to Cite
Vignon, E., Piperno, M., Le Graverand, M.-P. H., Mazzuca, S. A., Brandt, K. D., Mathieu, P., Favret, H., Vignon, M., Merle-Vincent, F. and Conrozier, T. (2003), Measurement of radiographic joint space width in the tibiofemoral compartment of the osteoarthritic knee: Comparison of standing anteroposterior and Lyon Schuss views. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 48: 378–384. doi: 10.1002/art.10773
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2002
- 5FDA/CDER resource page. Food and Drug Administration Web site. Guidance for industry: clinical development programs for drugs, devices, and biological products intended for the treatment of osteoarthritis. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/cder/guidance/2199dft.htm. Accessed November 28, 2002.
- 6The European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products Human Medicines Committee for proprietary medicinal products (CTMP) points to consider on the clinical investigation of medicinal products used in the treatment of osteoarthritis. Available at: http://www.eudra.org. Accessed November 28, 2002.
- 7Quantitative measurement of joint space during progression of osteoarthritis: chondrometry. In: KuettnerKE, GoldbergV, editors. Osteoarthritis disorders. Rosemont, IL: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery; 1995. p. 424-44..
- 11Quantitative measurement of joint space narrowing progression in hip osteoarthritis: a longitudinal retrospective study of patients treated by total hip arthroplasty. Br J Rheumatol 1998; 17: 961–8., , , , , , et al.
- 15A long-term, randomized, placebo-controlled, confirmatory trial on the effects of glucosamine sulfate on knee osteoarthritis progression. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2000; 8 (Suppl): S6–7., , , , , .
- 21Development of criteria for the classification and reporting of osteoarthritis: classification of osteoarthritis of the knee. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee of the American Rheumatism Association. Arthritis Rheum 1986; 29: 1039–49., , , , , , et al.
- 22Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement. Lancet 1986; 8: 307–10, .
- 24Nonfluoroscopic method for flexed radiography of the knee that allows reproducible joint space width measurement [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl 9: S361., , , , , .