Disease activity score for children with juvenile dermatomyositis: Reliability and validity evidence
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 7–15, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Bode, R. K., Klein-Gitelman, M. S., Miller, M. L., Lechman, T. S. and Pachman, L. M. (2003), Disease activity score for children with juvenile dermatomyositis: Reliability and validity evidence. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 49: 7–15. doi: 10.1002/art.10924
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2001
- 1Incidence of JDM 1995–1998 from the NIAMS Registry. Arthritis Rheum (Arthritis Care Res). In press.et al.
- 2At diagnosis, African American children with juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM) may have a different presentation than Caucasian or Hispanic children: physician reported data from NIAMS JDM research registry. [abstract] Arthritis Rheum 1999; 42: Suppl 9 S184., , , , , , et al.
- 7Development of validated disease activity and damage indices for the juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathies: II The childhood myositis assessment scale (CMAS): a quantitative tool for the evaluation of muscle involvement. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 42: 2213–9., , , , , , et al.
- 10The rash of juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM) is associated with derangement of capillaries. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43 Suppl 9: S380., , , , , .
- 14Polymyositis and dermatomyositis in children. In: MaddisonPJ, IsenbergDA, WooP, GlassDN, editors. Oxford textbook of rheumatology, 2nd ed. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press; 1998. p. 1287–300..
- 15Juvenile dermatomyositis: new clues to diagnosis and pathogenesis. Clin Exp Rheumatol 1994; 12: 69–73..
- 17Juvenile dermatomyositis (JDMS): disease activity scores are correlated with levels of neopterin in serum. [abstract] Arthritis Rheum 1995; 38 Suppl 9: R13., , , , .
- 18Sequential studies of nailfold capillary vessels (NFC) in 10 children with juvenile dermatomyositis (JDMS): correlation with disease activity score (DAS) but not von Willebrand factor antigen (vWF:Ag). [abstract] Arthritis Rheum 1995; 38 Suppl 9: S361., , , , .
- 23Muscles: testing and function. Baltimore: Williams & Willkins; 1993., , .
- 25Probabilistic models for some intelligence and attainment tests. Copenhagen: Danish Institute for Educational Research; 1960. (Expanded edition, Chicago: The University of Chicago Press; 1980)..
- 26Applying the Rasch model: fundamental measurement in the human sciences. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2001., .
- 33Application of a disease-specific, quality of life measure (QOL-ACHDA) in growth hormone-deficient adults and a random population sample in Sweden: validation of the measure by Rasch analysis. Clin Endocrin 2000; 52: 143–52., , , .
- 35Rating scale analysis: Rasch measurement. Chicago: MESA Press; 1982., .
- 36Winsteps: Rasch analysis computer program. Chicago: MESA Press; 2000., .
- 37Many-facet Rasch measurement. Chicago: MESA Press; 1989..
- 38Facets: Rasch analysis computer program. Chicago: MESA Press; 2000., .
- 40The Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization. International Consensus Conference to Define Core Sets of Outcome Measures for Juvenile Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Juvenile Dermatomyositis. Preliminary data. Pavia Italy, April