New policy on disclosure of interest for American College of Rheumatology journals
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 149–150, 15 April 2003
How to Cite
Pisetsky, D. S., Hunder, G. G. and Gravallese, E. M. (2003), New policy on disclosure of interest for American College of Rheumatology journals. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 49: 149–150. doi: 10.1002/art.10992
- Issue online: 4 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2003
- 4Association of American Medical Colleges Task Force on Financial Conflicts of Interest in Clinical Research. Protecting subjects, preserving trust, promoting progress: policy and guidelines for the oversight of individual financial interests in human subjects research. Accessed Jan. 15, 2003. URL: http://www.aamc.org/members/coitf/firstreport.
- 5International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. Accessed Jan. 15, 2003. URL: http://www.icmje.org/.