Effects of disease management programs on functional status of patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 377–387, 15 June 2003
How to Cite
Badamgarav, E., Croft, J. D., Hohlbauch, A., Louie, J. S., O'Dell, J., Ofman, J. J., Suarez-Almazor, M. E., Weaver, A., White, P., Katz, P. and on behalf of The Evidence-Based Medicine Working Groups in Rheumatology (2003), Effects of disease management programs on functional status of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 49: 377–387. doi: 10.1002/art.11120
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2002
- 9Cochrane Effective Practice and Organization of Care Group (EPOC) Information page. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews Web site. Accessed September 12, 2001. URL: http://www.epoc.uottawa.ca/aboutus.htm.
- 10Subcommittee on Populations. National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics: Classifying and reporting functional status 2001. URL: http://www.ncvhs.hhs.gov/010617rp.pdf. Accessed April 19, 2002.
- 11Statistical methods for meta-analysis. Orlando (FL): Academic Press; 1985., .
- 12Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. revised edition. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1988..
- 13Statistical power analysis for the behavior sciences. 2nd ed. New York: Academic Press; 1977..
- 15Summarizing effect sizes. New directions for methodology of social and behavioral science: quantitative assessment of research domains. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass; 1980..
- 16Meta-analytic procedures for social research. Beverly Hills (CA): Sage Publications; 1984..
- 17Evidence Report and Evidence-Based Recommendations: interventions that increase the utilization of Medicare-funded preventive services for persons age 65 and older. Washington (DC): US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Care Financing Administration; 1999. Publication No. 02145
- 19Summing up: the science of reviewing research. Cambridge (MA): Harvard University Press; 1984., .