Treatment of primary sjögren's syndrome with low-dose human interferon alfa administered by the oromucosal route: Combined phase III results
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 585–593, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Cummins, M. J., Papas, A., Kammer, G. M. and Fox, P. C. (2003), Treatment of primary sjögren's syndrome with low-dose human interferon alfa administered by the oromucosal route: Combined phase III results. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 49: 585–593. doi: 10.1002/art.11199
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2002
- Amarillo Biosciences, Inc., Amarillo, Texas
- 2Sjögren's syndrome and connective tissue diseases associated with other immunologic disorders. In: KoopmanW, editor. Arthritis and allied conditions. 13th ed. Philadelphia: Williams & Wilkins; 1997. p. 1561–80., .
- 14Randomized, placebo-controlled trial of SNI-2011, a novel M3 muscarinic receptor agonist, for treatment of Sjögren's syndrome [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl 9: S80., , , , .
- 15The interferon system. New York: Springer-Verlag; 1979..
- 19Increasing effect of oral interferon alpha in saliva secretion of Sjögren's syndrome patients. Annual Meeting of the Japan Rheumatology Association; 1993; Abstract W-12-10., , , , , , et al.
- 20Effect of orally administered interferon alpha on saliva production in Sjögren's syndrome. Annual Meeting of the Japan Rheumatology Association; 1994; Abstract F586., , , , , .
- 24Assessment of the European classification criteria for Sjögren's syndrome in a series of clinically defined cases: results of a prospective multicentre study: the European Study Group on Diagnostic Criteria for Sjögren's Syndrome. Ann Rheum Dis 1996; 55: 116–21., , , , , , et al.
- 271981. U.S. Patent No. 4,276,282., . Interferon and preparations containing interferon.
- 28Statistical issues in drug development. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 1997. p. 158..
- 29Dietary patterns in a drug induced xerostomic population. J Dent Res 1998; 77: 283., , , .
- 30Do women with Sjögren's have diets with high cariogenic potential? 1st International Women in Dental Education Conference, Cannes, France; 1998., .
- 31Do medication-induced xerostomia subjects have more caries prevalence than non-medicated subjects? J Dent Res 2002; 81: Abstract 985., .