The opinions of this publication are those of the grantee and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Education or the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
Assessment of depression in rheumatoid arthritis: A modified version of the center for epidemiologic studies depression scale†
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 549–555, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Martens, M. P., Parker, J. C., Smarr, K. L., Hewett, J. E., Slaughter, J. R. and Walker, S. E. (2003), Assessment of depression in rheumatoid arthritis: A modified version of the center for epidemiologic studies depression scale. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 49: 549–555. doi: 10.1002/art.11203
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2002
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research of the US Department of Education. Grant Number: #H133B30039
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans'Affairs
- 17Depression management in rheumatoid arthritis: 15-month follow-up [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43 Suppl 9: S401., , , , , , et al.
- 21User's guide for the structured clinical interview for DSM-III-R:SCID. Washington (DC): American Psychiatric Press; 1990., , , .