Chronic upper extremity pain and co-occurring symptoms in a general population
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 697–702, 15 October 2003
How to Cite
Gummesson, C., Atroshi, I., Ekdahl, C., Johnsson, R. and Ornstein, E. (2003), Chronic upper extremity pain and co-occurring symptoms in a general population. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 49: 697–702. doi: 10.1002/art.11386
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2002
- Vårdal foundation
- Kristianstad County Council
- 1The National Board of Health and Welfare. Yearbook of health and medical care 2000, Stockholm, Sweden: National Board of Health and Welfare; 2000 [in Swedish].
- 6Statistics Sweden. Statistical yearbook of Sweden 1997. Stockholm, Sweden: National Board of Health and Welfare; 1998.
- 13Characteristics of subjects with chronic pain, in relation to local and widespread pain report: a prospective study of symptoms, clinical findings and blood tests in subgroups of a geographically defined population. Scand J Rheumatol 1996; 25: 146–54., , , .