Leflunomide use during the first 33 months after food and drug administration approval: Experience with a national cohort of 3,325 patients
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 745–751, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Siva, C., Eisen, S. A., Shepherd, R., Cunningham, F., Fang, M. A., Finch, W., Salisbury, D., Singh, J. A., Stern, R. and Zarabadi, S. A. (2003), Leflunomide use during the first 33 months after food and drug administration approval: Experience with a national cohort of 3,325 patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 49: 745–751. doi: 10.1002/art.11452
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2002
- Arthritis Foundation, Eastern Missouri Chapter
- 8Clinical improvement as reflected in measures of function and health-related quality of life following treatment with leflunomide compared with methotrexate in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: sensitivity and relative efficiency to detect a treatment effect in a twelve-month, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43: 506–14., , , , , , et al.
- 11RA patients remain on leflunomide as long as methotrexate in clinical practice: accumulating evidence of long-term tolerability and effectiveness of leflunomide in RA [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44 Suppl 9: S144., , .
- 12Five year follow-up: efficacy and safety of leflunomide in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44 Suppl 9: S173., , , , , , et al.
- 13High discontinuation rate of treatment with leflunomide in daily practice [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2001; 44 Suppl 9: S143., , , .
- 14One-year community based experience with leflunomide in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43 Suppl 9: S343., , , , .
- 19The combination of leflunomide and methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis who are failing on methotrexate alone: a double-blind placebo controlled study [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 2000; 43 Suppl 9: S224., , , , , , et al.
- 24The European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products. EMEA public statement on leflunomide (Arava): severe and serious hepatic reactions. Accessed August 8, 2002. URL: www.emea.eu.int/pdfs/human/press/pus/561101en.pdf.