Validation of a computer version of the American College of Rheumatology patient assessment questionnaire for the autonomous self-entry of self-report data in an urban rheumatology clinic
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 332–333, January 2004
How to Cite
Mosley-Williams, A. and Williams, C. A. (2004), Validation of a computer version of the American College of Rheumatology patient assessment questionnaire for the autonomous self-entry of self-report data in an urban rheumatology clinic. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 50: 332–333. doi: 10.1002/art.11497
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- 1Institute of Medicine. Crossing the quality chasm: a new health system for the 21st century. Washington: National Academic Press; 2001.
- 4Toward a multidimensional Health Assessment Questionnaire (MDHAQ): assessment of advanced activities of daily living and psychological status in the patient-friendly Health Assessment Questionnaire format. Arthritis Rheum. 1999; 42: 2220–30., , .
- 5A brief health status instrument: CLINHAQ [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1989; 32 Suppl 4: S99..
- 8American College of Rheumatology. Patient assessment. Accessed April 9, 2001. URL: http://www.rheumatology.org/member/templates/patient-physimprove.
- 9Healthy people 2010: understanding and improving health. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: US Dept. of Health and Human Services; 2000.
- 10What do rheumatologists do in their practices? [abstract]. Arthritis Rheum 1998; 41 Suppl 9: S337., .