Scale effects in animal joints. I. articular cartilage thickness and compressive stress
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1970 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 244–255, May/June 1970
How to Cite
Simon, W. H. (1970), Scale effects in animal joints. I. articular cartilage thickness and compressive stress. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 13: 244–255. doi: 10.1002/art.1780130305
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 1970
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!