The effect of a cobra venom factor on complement and adjuvant-induced disease in rats
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1973 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 71–76, January/February 1973
How to Cite
Kourounakis, L., Nelson, R. A. and Kupusta, M. A. (1973), The effect of a cobra venom factor on complement and adjuvant-induced disease in rats. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 16: 71–76. doi: 10.1002/art.1780160111
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 1972
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 1972
- John A. Hartford Foundation, Inc
- Canadian Arthritis and Rheumatism Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!