Association of cold-reactive antilymphocyte antibodies with lymphopenia in systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1975 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 587–594, November/December 1975
How to Cite
Winfield, J. B., Winchester, R. J. and Kunkel, H. G. (1975), Association of cold-reactive antilymphocyte antibodies with lymphopenia in systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 18: 587–594. doi: 10.1002/art.1780180609
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1975
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 1975
- General Clinical Research Centers Program of The Division of Research Resources, National Institutes of Health, Lupus Foundation. Grant Number: RR-102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!