Division of Rheumatology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
Periarticular uptake of 99mtechnetium diphosphonate in psoriatics. Correlation with cutaneous activity
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1976 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 607–612, May/June 1976
How to Cite
Namey, T. C. and Rosenthall, L. (1976), Periarticular uptake of 99mtechnetium diphosphonate in psoriatics. Correlation with cutaneous activity. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 19: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/art.1780190313
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1975
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!