Preliminary criteria for the classification of the acute arthritis of primary gout
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1977 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 895–900, April 1977
How to Cite
Wallace, S. L., Robinson, H., Masi, A. T., Decker, J. L., Mccarty, D. J. and Yü, T.-f. (1977), Preliminary criteria for the classification of the acute arthritis of primary gout. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 20: 895–900. doi: 10.1002/art.1780200320
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 1976
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1976
- Arthritis Foundation
- PHS. Grant Number: AM-12049
- Jonathan Joseph Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!