Reassessment of the clinical significance of native dna antibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1979 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 959–968, September 1979
How to Cite
Miniter, M. F., Stollar, B. D. and Agnello, V. (1979), Reassessment of the clinical significance of native dna antibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 22: 959–968. doi: 10.1002/art.1780220903
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 1979
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 1979
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: 5 R01 AM16984, 5 K04 A170968, AI14534
- Arthritis Foundation Clinical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!