Superoxide anion generation by human neutrophils exposed to monosodium urate. effect of protein adsorption and complement activation
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1982 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 174–180, February 1982
How to Cite
Abramson, S., Hoffstein, S. T. and Weissmann, G. (1982), Superoxide anion generation by human neutrophils exposed to monosodium urate. effect of protein adsorption and complement activation. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 25: 174–180. doi: 10.1002/art.1780250210
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 1981
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1980
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AM-11949, HL-19721, AM-25776
- Arthritis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!