Immobilization of the knee prevents osteoarthritis after anterior cruciate ligament transection
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1982 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 1201–1208, October 1982
How to Cite
Palmoski, M. J. and Brandt, K. D. (1982), Immobilization of the knee prevents osteoarthritis after anterior cruciate ligament transection. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 25: 1201–1208. doi: 10.1002/art.1780251009
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 1982
- National Institute of Arthritis. Grant Numbers: AM 20582, AM 27075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!