Clinical characteristics of patients with rheumatic disorders who possess antibodies against ribonucleoprotein particles
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1983 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 509–515, April 1983
How to Cite
Williamson, G. G., Pennebaker, J. and Boyle, J. A. (1983), Clinical characteristics of patients with rheumatic disorders who possess antibodies against ribonucleoprotein particles. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 26: 509–515. doi: 10.1002/art.1780260409
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 1982
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1982
- Research Corporation
- Mississippi Agricultural
- Forestry Experiment Station
- MAFES publication. Grant Number: 5149
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!