Identification and partial purification of the major aspirin hydrolyzing enzyme in human blood
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1983 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 541–547, April 1983
How to Cite
Costello, P. B. and Green, F. A. (1983), Identification and partial purification of the major aspirin hydrolyzing enzyme in human blood. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 26: 541–547. doi: 10.1002/art.1780260414
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1982
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 1982
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: (HL 24009)
- Arthritis Foundation, Western New York Chapter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!