A prospective clinical study of the effect of pregnancy on rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1983 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1155–1159, September 1983
How to Cite
østensen, M. and Husby, G. (1983), A prospective clinical study of the effect of pregnancy on rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 26: 1155–1159. doi: 10.1002/art.1780260915
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 1982
- Norwegian Women's Health Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!