The epidemiology of giant cell arteritis. Report of a Ten-Year Study in Shelby County, Tennessee
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1983 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1214–1219, October 1983
How to Cite
Smith, C. A., Fidler, W. J. and Pinals, R. S. (1983), The epidemiology of giant cell arteritis. Report of a Ten-Year Study in Shelby County, Tennessee. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 26: 1214–1219. doi: 10.1002/art.1780261007
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 1983
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 1983
- Clinical Research Center Arthritis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!