Comparison of auranofin, gold sodium thiomalate, and placebo in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1983 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1303–1315, November 1983
How to Cite
Ward, J. R., James Williams, H., Egger, M. J., Reading, J. C., Boyce, E., Altz-Smith, M., Samuelson, C. O., Willkens, R. F., Solsky, M. A., Hayes, S. P., Blocka, K. L., Weinstein, A., Meenan, R. F., Guttadauria, M., Kaplan, S. B. and Klippel, J. (1983), Comparison of auranofin, gold sodium thiomalate, and placebo in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 26: 1303–1315. doi: 10.1002/art.1780261102
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 1982
- USPHS. Grant Number: RR-64
- NIH. Grant Number: AM-6-2218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!