Use of the HEp-2 cell substrate in the detection of antinuclear antibodies in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1984 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1286–1289, November 1984
How to Cite
Osborn, T. G., Patel, N. J., Moore, T. L. and Zuckner, J. (1984), Use of the HEp-2 cell substrate in the detection of antinuclear antibodies in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 27: 1286–1289. doi: 10.1002/art.1780271111
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 1984
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 1983
- St. Louis Heart Association (Buder-Peters Award) (TGO)
- McDonnell-Douglas Corporation of St. Louis
- Easter Seal Research Foundation
- Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: AM-01036 (TLM)
- NIH Basic Research. Grant Number: RR-05388 (TGO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!