Salmonella bacteremia in systemic lupus erythematosus. Eight-year experience at a municipal hospital
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1985 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 75–79, January 1985
How to Cite
Abramson, S., Kramer, S. B., Radin, A. and Holzman, R. (1985), Salmonella bacteremia in systemic lupus erythematosus. Eight-year experience at a municipal hospital. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 28: 75–79. doi: 10.1002/art.1780280112
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 1984
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!