Comparative measurement efficiency and sensitivity of five health status instruments for arthritis research
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1985 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 542–547, May 1985
How to Cite
Liang, M. H., Larson, M. G., Cullen, K. E. and Schwartz, J. A. (1985), Comparative measurement efficiency and sensitivity of five health status instruments for arthritis research. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 28: 542–547. doi: 10.1002/art.1780280513
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 1984
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 1984
- NIH Multipurpose Arthritis Center. Grant Number: AM-20580
- Biomedical Research. Grant Number: RR-05669
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!