Comparison of low-dose oral pulse methotrexate and placebo in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. A Controlled Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1985 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 721–730, July 1985
How to Cite
Williams, H. J., Willkens, R. F., Samuelson, C. O., Alarcón, G. S., Guttadauria, M., Yarboro, C., Polisson, R. P., Weiner, S. R., Luggen, M. E., Billingsley, L. M., Dahl, S. L., Egger, M. J., Reading, J. C. and Ward, J. R. (1985), Comparison of low-dose oral pulse methotrexate and placebo in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. A Controlled Clinical Trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 28: 721–730. doi: 10.1002/art.1780280702
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 1984
- NIADDK. Grant Number: 1-AM-6-2228
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: RR-64, RR2-287
- Division of Research Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!