Clinical and serologic associations of the antiribosomal P protein antibody
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1986 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 981–985, August 1986
How to Cite
Bonfa, E. and Elkon, K. B. (1986), Clinical and serologic associations of the antiribosomal P protein antibody. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 29: 981–985. doi: 10.1002/art.1780290806
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1986
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1985
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AM-32845, AM-14627
- New York SLE Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!