Development of criteria for the classification and reporting of osteoarthritis: Classification of osteoarthritis of the knee
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1986 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1039–1049, August 1986
How to Cite
Altman, R., Asch, E., Bloch, D., Bole, G., Borenstein, D., Brandt, K., Christy, W., Cooke, T. D., Greenwald, R., Hochberg, M., Howell, D., Kaplan, D., Koopman, W., Longley, S., Mankin, H., McShane, D. J., Medsger, T., Meenan, R., Mikkelsen, W., Moskowitz, R., Murphy, W., Rothschild, B., Segal, M., Sokoloff, L. and Wolfe, F. (1986), Development of criteria for the classification and reporting of osteoarthritis: Classification of osteoarthritis of the knee. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 29: 1039–1049. doi: 10.1002/art.1780290816
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!