Group therapies for rheumatoid arthritis: A controlled study of two approaches
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1986 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1203–1209, October 1986
How to Cite
Strauss, G. D., Spiegel, J. S., Daniels, M., Spiegel, T., Landsverk, J., Roy-Byrne, P., Edelstein, C., Ehlhardt, J., Falke, R., Hindin, L. and Zackler, L. (1986), Group therapies for rheumatoid arthritis: A controlled study of two approaches. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 29: 1203–1209. doi: 10.1002/art.1780291004
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 1986
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!