A randomized, controlled trial of amitriptyline and naproxen in the treatment of patients with fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1986 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1371–1377, November 1986
How to Cite
Goldenberg, D. L., Felson, D. T. and Dinerman, H. (1986), A randomized, controlled trial of amitriptyline and naproxen in the treatment of patients with fibromyalgia. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 29: 1371–1377. doi: 10.1002/art.1780291110
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 1986
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1985
- Arthritis Foundation, Multipurpose Arthritis Center. Grant Number: AM-20613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!