D-penicillamine therapy and interstitial lung disease in scleroderma. a long-term followup study
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1987 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 643–650, June 1987
How to Cite
Clerck, L. S. D., Dequeker, J., Francx, L. and Demedts, M. (1987), D-penicillamine therapy and interstitial lung disease in scleroderma. a long-term followup study. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 30: 643–650. doi: 10.1002/art.1780300607
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1986
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!