Weight bearing controls glycosaminoglycan concentration and articualr cartilage thickness in the knee joints of young beagle dogs
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1987 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 801–809, July 1987
How to Cite
Kiviranta, I., Jurvelin, J., Tammi, M., SääMäunen, A.-M. and Helminen, H. J. (1987), Weight bearing controls glycosaminoglycan concentration and articualr cartilage thickness in the knee joints of young beagle dogs. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 30: 801–809. doi: 10.1002/art.1780300710
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1986
- Medical Research Council of the Academy of Finland
- North Savo Fund of the Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Duodecim Foundation
- Finnish Research Foundation for Orthopaedies and Traumatology.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!