Weight bearing controls glycosaminoglycan concentration and articualr cartilage thickness in the knee joints of young beagle dogs
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1987 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 801–809, July 1987
How to Cite
Kiviranta, I., Jurvelin, J., Tammi, M., SääMäunen, A.-M. and Helminen, H. J. (1987), Weight bearing controls glycosaminoglycan concentration and articualr cartilage thickness in the knee joints of young beagle dogs. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 30: 801–809. doi: 10.1002/art.1780300710
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1986
- Medical Research Council of the Academy of Finland
- North Savo Fund of the Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Duodecim Foundation
- Finnish Research Foundation for Orthopaedies and Traumatology.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!