Effects of psychological therapy on pain behavior of rheumatoid arthritis patients. treatment outcome and six-month followup
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1105–1114, October 1987
How to Cite
Bradley, L. A., Young, L. D., Anderson, K. O., Turner, R. A., Agudelo, C. A., Mcdaniel, L. K., Pisko, E. J., Semble, E. L. and Morgan, T. M. (1987), Effects of psychological therapy on pain behavior of rheumatoid arthritis patients. treatment outcome and six-month followup. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 30: 1105–1114. doi: 10.1002/art.1780301004
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1986
- Dr. Bradley's work was supported by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation grant8236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!