The “chronic, active epstein-barr virus infection” syndrome and primary fibromyalgia
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1987 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1132–1136, October 1987
How to Cite
Buchwald, D., Goldenberg, D. L., Sullivan, J. L. and Komaroff, A. L. (1987), The “chronic, active epstein-barr virus infection” syndrome and primary fibromyalgia. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 30: 1132–1136. doi: 10.1002/art.1780301007
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1987
- The Minann, Inc. and the Rowland Foundation.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!