Clinical associations of anticentromere antibodies and antibodies to topoisomerase i. a study of 355 patients
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1988 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 378–385, March 1988
How to Cite
Weiner, E. S., Earnshaw, W. C., SeneAcal, J.-L., Bordwell, B., Johnson, P. and Rothfield, N. F. (1988), Clinical associations of anticentromere antibodies and antibodies to topoisomerase i. a study of 355 patients. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 31: 378–385. doi: 10.1002/art.1780310309
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1987
- NIH. Grant Numbers: G/M-35212, AR/AI-37986, AR-20621
- Medical Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!